September 5, 2012

Wordless Wednesday {Home coming} wk13


We are all moved in. Minus a few boxes in the garage that I have no idea what to do with. This house is smaller for sure, but maybe it is a test of how organized I can really be. That is the positive in me coming out. The truth is I want to scream. The end result of moving is that everyone is pretty settled in and I have all my hair still. Oh wait, that BBQ for labor day. I broke down. Overwhelmed myself like I said I would. Some dear friends of our sent us flowers. Pretty right? The little bear was hugging the flowers, and the card made it very clear that it was to go to Averie. So, here is the bear hugging Averie's door. It is good to be moved in, and now I can get settled and make it home. *big smile*


Linking up with the paper mama, parenting for dummies, and Jenny from the blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment