April 20, 2013

Let the DAY begin....

We are off, the day is going to be jam packed with all sorts of fun!! First off Averie slept until 9am. However Dad was up with her until 3am {while I slept}. That's how it should be right?! I made breakfast and missed the farmers market *sad face*. Oh well next weekend. Brian and Anessa will be in LA next weekend so it's party time for me and the boo boo!

Right now we are on our way to Brian's nephews little league game. Then we are headed to grandmas to hang for a bit and then back home for some gardening. Brian and Luke (his nephew) are going to make me a garden box for all my pretty veggies. I am so excited. I attempted to plant seeds in March and none of them sprouted. No worries though I understand that I don't have a green thumb. I will just buy Pre sprouted veggies. I got this!!

Oh we are going to Traders too. Trader Joes that is. I love this place and we do not go there often enough. I really love grocery shopping, and shopping at Traders just makes that passion stronger.

Can you believe the day we have ahead of us, and it is only Saturday. I do plan on running today and doing some meal planning for the week. I love the WEEKEND! Here are a couple of teaser photos. Sorry for the quality. My Nikon is not working. Boo hoo.



0 comments:

Post a Comment