March 6, 2015

Busy Friday!

Good Morning, and it's Friday.

What that means for me is... I get off early today, it's my short day of the week. 7:30am-4:00pm instead of 7:00am to 4:30pm. Hey I know it's only an hour but that is something on a Friday. I will take it. The weekend is just a hop, skip, and a jump away. It's going to be another crazy cleaning weekend. I have to try out my new The Honest Company products. There are a couple of trips coming up soon, so I have some serious preparing to do. It is going to be busy, busy.

Update on my Food Journal. Yeah, um I totally forgot yesterday to take pictures of most of the things I ate and drank. I knew that some days I would just flat out forget. Here is the run down, very quickly.

Breakfast: Coffee, DUH!

Lunch:  Marie Calendar's Chicken pot pie, sparkling water, and some dried apple chips.

Dinner: Grilled cheese on wheat, and a glass of wine. Which I probably should not have had. I have been feeling a little under the weather lately. I might have been better off trading the wine for some juice. I did take some EmergenC. Fingers crossed that it does it job.

Late night: I had a snack of frozen blueberries and a tonic. Strange combo, but that is what I was in the mood for. Late nights make me crave weird things.

I will do better today is what I am telling myself. I am doing this for my own well being. This is my mantra for the next couple of weeks until I get used to taking pictures all the time.

Moving on. I am putting a lot into this post, cause yesterday I noticed that I posted 3 times, maybe it's a good idea to try and condense those into one long post. I am not sure. I am just flying by the set of my pants here. Suggestions?

I have been shopping a lot lately, and I just have to say that I need to get some control of this. Look at what I bought, too cute to pass up right. I got this tee at TomKatStudio.com. Use code Lucky20 to get 20 % off. The perfect St. Patty's day shirt, and since I will be traveling this will prevent anyone at the airport from pinching me. EEK!

luckyteetomkat

I also bought a bunch of stuff from GAP.com. I know that they don't need any endorsing but I am obsessed with the Factory store online. I mean whoever came up with that is genius. I am taking all of this with me to North Carolina. Plus a couple of other items that Stitch Fix sent me. I get to dress like a normal person for seven whole days. I might be lying a little. There are a lot of yoga pants in my future too.


Gap



As you can see I have done some damage, and well there is more to be done. Once I get to NC I am sure that some serious shopping will commence. What am I looking for when I am there? Well that is a great question. I am desperate for some sunglasses and jeans. Come to find out I am really picky about my jeans. The jeans that I have now from Old Navy are great but they fade at the knees. Why you ask? I have no clue. I bought a couple pairs of jeans from the Limited and they are just a tad bit big for me. So onward to seek out a proper fitting pair of jeans that are the perfect color. Amber and I will be on a mission.

The plan for this evening is to not shop.*smiles* I need to pick Averie up from daycare, grab a pizza for dinner, clean up a bit when I get home. You know, make the bed, empty the dishwasher, and straighten the living room. Then onto some laundry and playing with Averie until Dad gets home. Should be a pretty relaxing evening. I am ready for the weekend y'all. It has taken too many days to get here.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment