May 5, 2016

Things I am loving Friday #4

I can't believe that the post I was looking forward to most I forgot about! I guess this is what I get for not setting a reminder for myself! Well I am not going to hesitate. Things I am Loving Friday #4 coming at cha! 

These are from Trader Joes and they are addicting. Don't say you weren't warned. Dark chocolate covered Powerberries. 

This magazine is probably my favorite. I have taken so many recipes from them and so far they are all delicious. 

Well this one is kind of considering cheating but I am in love with it, so it must go on this post. This was my Mother's Day present from the hubs. He is so sweet! 

Last but not least. The secret to all women in my family having great skin. I buy the one with an spf, but if your not out in the sun a lot like me then the regular one will work just fine. It doesn't hurt to add a little sun protection to your face cream anyways. 

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment