March 28, 2016

Easter Weekend

Monday, Monday, Monday. I am not a fan of Monday's. They are really tough to get through.


Reflecting on the weekend is going to be great for my psyche.


This past weekend was Easter. I love Easter especially with a 5 year old. She was a blast to watch this year. More involved than I have ever seen her before.


Saturday we travelled to Butchies Pool to do a special egg hunt and take pictures with happy the Otter.



She ran all over the place looking for those eggs. It was just as fun for me to watch her as it was for her to look for them.


The evening was pretty relaxing. Luke came over and Brian took him fishing. I love where we live. Look how relaxing their little fishing spot is. Next time I run I think I am going to go this way. What great scenery to look at while running.




Sunday morning, Averie, Brian, Luke and I all woke up and got ready to go to my Mom and Dad's for Easter. Spending time with family here I come. We ate a yummy breakfast of eggs, bacon, potatoes, English muffins, and fruit. It was so good!!!



Next up was opening Easter baskets and an egg hunt. Ms. Averie's eggs we just put in the lawn and the adults eggs are hidden really well. They have to be, they are all filled with lottery tickets. I love that my Mom does this every year. It's a feel good time.








Then there was egg hunting. She did so well, until she realized that they had something in them. Then she slowed down a bit to explore the contents of the eggs. My little girl is so sweet.




That was Easter folks. Onto another week of work and meal planning. Which is a day behind by the way. I was so happy to be hanging out with family that I did not get any house stuff done. I will take care of that tonight though. Have a great Monday!
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment