November 6, 2012

Failure.....

I failed. I was supposed to write everyday in October, and well it is obvious that I did not. It happened like this. Anessa came home sick. Then I started to feel under the weather. Then I went to my parents house for dinner, and that is when we discovered that Averie did not feel well. Then we were all sick. Then my mother got sick. I used all of my saved sick time at work, for the 4 days I had to take off. It was awful. 3 weeks later and I still have a nagging cough. I feel a ton better than I did 2 weeks ago. Wheew! That was exhausting.

Needless to say, I am back to blogging. Not much going on so you did not miss much. Oh! Halloween. I will post pictures of Averie's first Halloween experience tomorrow. The photos are being held hostage on my camera. Like they always are. *laughs* I think I have a teaser on my phone. She is my little Bumble Bee.



 I am sure there is going to be a lot coming up, hopefully I do not get lazy and "forget" to post. I will try my very best during this busy time of year.



0 comments:

Post a Comment