October 10, 2012

Wordless Wednesday {Need I say more} wk 17

Is that not the most confusing title for a post ever! Man there is just way to much going on.

These pictures explain themselves. Who do you think is in charge? She is showing cousin Luke who is boss.




                                     (Linking up with Jenni from the Blog, The Paper Mama, and Parenting for Dummies.)

ps. So embarrassing, but that flower thing in the back round is a duvet cover.  We moved this past September and still have a few things left to do on our to do list. Curtains is one of them. The rod is sitting on the floor right in front of the the sliding door. I guess I should get on top of these things if I am going to take pictures.


1 comments:

  1. HAHAHA...that is priceless!!!
    Yea, blinds are ridiculously expensive. My dog chewed mine up. It's good that we don't walk around naked in our house or our neighbors would be all blind.

    ReplyDelete