February 5, 2014

Just Run Away

There is no better way to end the day, then to run away. I am on a goal of 2 runs a week. This was the first one. The second one is today, same distance, and same time. Should be invigorating. I always feel just a little better after I run. It is my Therapy. I just wish I had a better view on my run. Houses just don't do it for me.


I took off quite a bit of time, so I have to slowly work back up to a 5K. I will probably sign up for two races in April. It helps to motivate me when I have a goal set. I really want to do a 10K by the end of the year. So, I will make that my long term goal for this year.




I know that Superbowl is over, what a game right. I mean didn't even put up a fight. I could actually care less about the game. I like halftime and spending time with family. Here is a family pic for everyone. I love my little family.






0 comments:

Post a Comment