February 7, 2014

Further, and Further

My run was so great. I ran 2.14 miles, and I think I could have gone further. My plan is to gradually increase my distance. I normally sign up for 5K races without actually running the 3 miles prior to the race. Since my goal this year is a 10K, I have to step up my game. So no more taking it slow we are all business. It is a great feeling to be running, and breathing in the air and living. I feel like a new person when my feet hit the road. All my worries from the day are gone, it's just me and my mind. I have to look back at my old race times, and see if this year I can set a new PR. My plan right now is to sign up for the Running of the Elk, the Blue Diamond Almonds Shamrock 5K, and the ZooZoom 5K. That's about 100 bucks in races. Shh... Don't tell my husband.


I noticed a couple of days ago that I imputed a goal into my irunsmooth app. What will happen when I hit my goal?

I love the skinnychickblog. It is one of my favorites, and I was reading about her strength exercises, and I think that she is onto something, so on my off days I think I am going to incorporate some strength and flexibility exercises. Smart right. Too bad I can not take the credit for it. Thanks skinnychickblog.


0 comments:

Post a Comment