February 3, 2014

Back into it!

It is time. Time to start running again, time to become healthy and add a little hop in my step. I am going to start taking my multivitamin again. I crack myself up. I ran out and just didn't buy more. I am so lazy sometimes. I joined this new snack box delivery service and I am in love. Technically one box only gets me through a week and I only get one a month, but I can make do. They are called Graze boxes and I have not tried a bad snack yet. Today I had this... 


So delish. Ready for this months box for sure. I am making a goal of twice a week for running. I think that is reasonable, and if I run more than twice that's even better right! Brian bought me some running gear for Christmas. Gear always motivates me to run. 

Averie is going to be 3 on Thursday. We had her party, a Barnyard party, and she had a great time with all the family and presents. She was very ladylike opening them, even with her sisters aggressive encouragement. It was fun to watch her. I am having some issues downloading the pictures. I think they might be too big, so those pictures will come later. I am trying to come up with an idea for her actual birthday. Should I make something special? If so what? I want her to remember her bday!! 

Softball season is coming! Oh my! It is creeping up on me faster than I would like. That means lots of traveling and spending moola. But guess what, this is the end. The last stretch untill Anessa is off to college. So excited for her and me too hehe!! 

Well I am going to try and post more. Between my job, the kiddos, running, eating healthy and travel/high school ball. It's going to be another busy spring/summer!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment