February 6, 2014

She's 3 and ready for Preschool

Averie turns 3 today. My little baby is getting to be such a big girl. I have loved watching her grow, and become the special little girl that she is. It has been a great adventure so far, and it is only getting better. We have lots of exciting changes coming. She is not only 3 but she starts preschool today too. Talk about a process. It was not easy, and if you have any questions about it feel free to email me, but it is too involved to put on the blog. She is going into a full inclusion program 2 days a week, and a special education program the other 3 days. I am very grateful for the team she has behind her. They really put her in the best possible situation to thrive. I cannot wait to see pictures of her first day. Grammy our guardian angel is taking her, and I know she will do me proud and take pictures of her. She has to take a back pack and all.  I am not as emotional about her going to preschool as some, because I have a full time job and I have had to be away from her since she was little. Not to say I am used to leaving her but I dont get sad anymore. Especially since she is in such good hands.

I have to talk about this little booger. Here is what she is doing now and some of her favorite things.



Her name is Averie and she is 3!

1. She loves to sing, and dance. Wheels on the bus, This old man, and Old MacDonald are her favs.

2. She likes to laugh and play ALL DAY!

3. She loves to play with her baby dolls, and put them in their crib. 

4. Cleaning with Mommy is fun to her. Lucky me.

5. Grammy loves to keep her active, and in turn she loves being active. They go to My Gym, The Children's Museum, Ballet Class, and the Pool regularly.

6. Her sister and her have a love hate relationship. She loves her sister, and her sister hates when she gets into her stuff. *Laughs* Too bad her big sister didn't want to play with her stuff, I am sure she would be more than willing to share.

7. She loves to read books, she will entertain her self for a while with all the books in her book shelf.

8. Fruit is her favorite. Frozen blueberries is the current favorite.

9. She does not like it when we touch her hair, but if you sing the alphabet you can get through it.

10. Lastly, she loves to cuddle. The smiles and hugs that I get when I get home are the best, and I would not trade them for the world.

This boogers health is great. Just the standard check ups for right now. Looks like there is another set of tubes for her ears in our future, but other than that. All is good in the life of Averie.




0 comments:

Post a Comment