February 13, 2014

Cooking and cleaning

When the mess makers leave, I get busy. By mess makers I mean my husband and step daughter. You would think I mean Averie, but her messes are just stuff. These guys try and cook, and bake. Ness wears make up and extensions and so there is always hair and powder all over the place. Her room is always a mess too ugh, we won't go there. So when they leave I put the gloves on and get busy! Clorox wipes and my Swiffer are my friend. The floors and counters stay clean for the whole weekend. Bliss! I made pizza dough and marinara sauce. The house smells so delish.


It's so nice to put check marks next to all these things that I have been putting off. These are great things to keep me busy when it's raining outside too. Averie and I have been couped up all weekend. Next on the list is cookies and valentines. Catching up on some much needed trash tv too. It's nice to watch what you want and sip on some of this... 


This Perrier is grapefruit flavor and so yummy! Oh man I think I have been in the house too long. The silliest things are making me so happy. Eventhough this time alone has been nice, I am so excited  to have my husband back. Too bad it won't be until very late this evening or early tomorrow morning.

Long weekends make for long weeks, hopefully the reset of this week goes by fast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment