June 20, 2014

Back on TRACK!

I am back on track and feeling good. I got to work a little early today, so I grabbed a cup of coffee and my new book and sat at my desk until it was time to get to work. It is moments like these that I cherish. I love being relaxed. Sleeping well is key to feeling this happy.



I am feeling especially energetic today and have lots of aspirations for the day. First I am going to work. Blah! That is not fun. I am off early every other Friday due to my RDO, so I plan on making a grocery store stop. Then home to run with my husband, I am making him run. It will be a light run. He complains, excuse me I mean has issues with shin splints so we can't run for long. Then eat a little dinner. Thinking BLT's would be yummy, and then maybe a late movie. Him and I are going to start living our lives a little more. We are homebodies a lot of the time, and I think we need to get out more. We sound lame, but it's true.

The weekend holds, cleaning, cooking, and a little organizing. I have to go to Lowes and get some more vegetables for my garden, and a couple of rods for my snap pea plants. My garden is looking pretty good so far. Not producing anything yet, but it is close. I am going to roast a chicken, make some pizza dough, and some spaghetti sauce. All my recipes are from Dinner A Love Story. One of my all time favorite family food blogs ever. She talks about the importance of a family dinner, and how to plan for them. I am really looking forward to the weekend. My plan is to get my house and upcoming week in order. Plan out dinners and so forth.

Check it out.

http://www.dinneralovestory.com/

You know what is weird about my motivation to plan out my week. The fact that if I really what to feel like my weeks are prepared properly, I have to take the same steps every weekend. That is daunting to think about. A routine would probably be good for me. Hmm... might have to think this through a little more.

Side note: This is what happens when I am at work and Brian is in charge of Averie. Is it clear why I want to be a stay at home mom yet.


Well, I guess this is good bye for now. I will leave you with the above picture and get back to work. I have to do a little bit even though it is Friday.



0 comments:

Post a Comment