June 4, 2012

Family Memories

This weekend overall was a lot of fun, minus the burn that the whole family received on Saturday from too much softball. Averie and I spent some much needed time with the Keyser Family on Sunday. My Cousin, her husband, and daughter flew in from Oklahoma for a couple of weeks. So Averie and I tagged along with my Folks to go visit them in Paradise. It was so nice to see everyone. Rebecca and Averie got along pretty well. They more or less played next to eachother and not so much with eachother. I guess that is how babies play. I do wish that Tracy and her family lived closer. That way Rebecca and Averie could play together all the time. We will take what we can get in the mean time. I am so grateful that they made the trip to California. Her husband is a great guy, they are both so great with Rebecca. What a blessing.

We had some great food and spent some wonderful time with family. We had so much fun that we did not leave until 6pm. It is so hard to leave when you feel like you just got there, you just reconnected. I am already looking forward to the next visit. It sounds like they try and make the trip to California every summer. So I have something to always look forward to in the summertime.

This trip made me realize how much I miss girltime. I miss hanging out and talking about everything under the sun. I wish I had friends in my area. I know how pathetic that sounds, but it is true. I am in a routine rut, I wake up, work, come home, clean, make dinner, eat, give Averie a bath, bedtime, and then I get a couple of hours to myself and then I go to bed. The weekends don't vary much, except that the cleaning gets replaced with softball. I guess when it really starts to bother me I will do something about it. Until then I will coutinue to love my family and blog.


Averie and Rebecca

Tracy & Rebecca, Me & Averie


Averie is giving Rebecca Kisses



0 comments:

Post a Comment