April 3, 2015

Fresno trip


We are just going trip crazy over here. The week before I left for North Carolina we went to San Diego, and then I was in North Carolina for a week, and then the following weekend we went to Fresno to watch some softball and visit with family. Even though we were busy it was all so much fun. I love hanging out with the Milton's. Averie got to visit with her cousin Jamie and splash around in the spa. Grammy has been taking her swimming once a week at Easter Seals, so she is very comfortable in the water these days. I can not wait for the summer to see her swim. 

Jamie and Averie
Averie and Daddy in the spa
Look at those smiles
We also watched a little softball. I have to say I was more entertained watching Grandma and Averie play ball. Oops. Pretty clear from the pictures that softball was not my focus. This was Saturday's game and most of the family made it out to watch the game. Steven, Jamie, Grandma, and Grandpa all came to watch San Jose.



On the last day it was just the three of us. Mommy, Daddy, and Averie. Lucky for me they had a petting zoo in the outfield, so Averie and I made good use, and pet some of the bunnies, and a few miniature horses. They were all so soft and cuddly. I tried to wear Averie out for the long drive home. I am happy to report it worked. I got nothing but snoring on the 2 hr drive home. YAY!


After San Jose beat Fresno in the last game. We said hi and bye to sissy and got on the road. Until next time Fresno. Can't wait for our next visit with the Milton's. 

post signature



0 comments:

Post a Comment