May 9, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up, and a whole bunch of other stuff.....


Here is the weekend in a nutshell. Jamba for Breakfast in the morning right before taking Averie to my Mom's. Then Anessa, Brian, and I went to San Jose to watch the Softball team play New Mexico. They sweeped the series, all three games, BEAT! Tada! On the way home we stopped at Ghiradeli. Delish! Sunday, Averie, Anessa and I went shopping. The norm, Target, Safeway, and Michael's. This whole week has been about being organized, I have been writing lists for myself daily and really sticking to them. So proud, so proud.


This week, Nessa's team made playoffs. Exciting right. We just finished designing the playoff t-shirts. They are going to look amazing. Good luck girls. I am doing everything in my power to pump them up. They need the mental power if they are going to win. This is last years win. Yep the goofy looking one is mine.


Today is Thursday, MY FRIDAY BABY! I have a very long day tomorrow. Averie has to get her blood drawn, thyroid check. Then I have to go to Target and get my Mom's Mother's Day gift. I actually know what I want to get her this year. Amazeballs. Then I have to grab 2 cards. Easy peasy. Then I have to go all the way out to Arden to pick up my Race packet. I hate that mall. I wish they would just send them in the mail. Geesh.

Today the plan is to hit up the Farmer's Market in front of the Capital and then maybe sneak in a trip to Hallmark later. We will see. This weekend should be pretty laid back, being Mother's Day and all. Again we will see I hate the waiting game. Ugh! Well here are a could of foodie photos from my week. I tried a new wine a couple of days ago and it was really good. St Supery Sauvignon Blanc. Yummy. Amber turned me onto a new yogurt. I added Mango passion fruit granola too it and it was so tasty.



See ya tomorrow. When the chaos begins......


0 comments:

Post a Comment