July 7, 2014

Start of a new week

I am already on edge. This morning started off pretty well, but apparently the people around me think that I have nothing to do but solve their problems. Does nobody understand that I am at work. Now I know how my husband feels when I try and talk to him during the day. You can't get anything done cause you are being pelted with questions. I just need a little break, and being at work is suppose to be that for me. No housework, no motherly tasks, and no yelling at a teenager to pick up towels, or put her dishes away. Who would have thought that work would be my oasis.

I am feeling the pressure of moving out of our house. The packing, the researching schools, scheduling time at a new preschool, unpacking, and looking for a place. The biggest pressure of all finding a new place to live. I want to live in one area and my husband wants to live in another, so we are looking in both. My fear is that there will not be something available during the time we want to move in either area. I made an agreement with myself this time. I am not settling. I settled for the house we are in now and have been nothing but unhappy. I will wait, and be patient until something pops up that can't be passed on. Until then we wait. 

Now that I seem to have released all the stress that I am under, I can move onto better and more interesting topics. Fourth of July Weekend, it was filled with fun family, and great food. No drama and lots of fireworks. We swam, drank and had a good ole time. I will be sad when we move, my area is pretty close to my parents still, but my husbands area is closer to his parents. Both areas are closer to work, so that is a win, win. 

This week should be pretty relaxing, I have a little bit of a busy day today but that should be it. No plans for the rest of the week. I can't guarantee you that will last, but here's hoping and praying. I have Friday off so that is nice. Well I guess I will leave with a couple of photo's. That's kind of my MO these days. 

Oh, I am working on some updates to the blog. That is kind of why this post is scatter brained. I have a lot going on and just can not seem to get my thoughts together. Hopefully tomorrow I will be an organized mess. *smiles*





0 comments:

Post a Comment