June 5, 2014

Day 1 of my blogging challenge

I am going to blog everyday for 10 days straight. Even if it is mindless blogging. I am going to take this more seriously starting NOW! I turn 31 tomorrow and need to step up my game.

Lets talk today about eating habits. I have none. I am not even much of a meal eater. I snack all day, everyday. It's a bad habit to get into, and an even harder habit to break. I am going to run today, and attempt to stop snacking tomorrow. Puh! We will see about this. I have been depression eating lately. See.... It's good to take out emotions on food right. Exactly what every psychiatrist says not to do I am sure. Oh well better luck tomorrow. MY BIRTHDAY!



I will do better promise. It is just so hard. Well I am signing off. Come back tomorrow for more foodie updates, and a brief recap of Nessa's surgery. Fun!



0 comments:

Post a Comment