September 24, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up

I do not even know where to begin. I have been a mess, and busy, and completely off the grid lately. I have neglected this blog for sure. I think the dust has settled enough that I can get back on track. I hope.

The battery in my camera has been dead for some days now. Averie is 18 months old and I still have not had her 18 month photos taken. I have to schedule that soon.

Brian and I went to Dinner and movie on Saturday. My Mom and Dad were nice enough to watch Averie for us, and Anessa had Homecoming. All the kids were accounted for. We went to Red Robin. Yummo!! Then to see, "Trouble with the Curve." I liked it a lot, definitely a buyer when it comes out on DVD. I am a sucker for the Baseball movies, and this one featured our favorite team of all time. The Atlanta BRAVES!

Sunday we went over to my Parents again for dinner. I am very spoiled, they take such good care of us. I love spending time with them.

Going back a few days. The Space Shuttle the Endeavor flew over my building downtown last week. It was really cool to see. One of the pictures of the shuttle is below. There are also a couple of other random shots from the weekend. Like I said in a previous post. I have been lazy when it comes to taking pictures. I just feel like my time is so short these days.

I meant RANDOM and these pictures are random.

Anessa and Brooke going to Homecoming

Space Shuttle Endeavor

The smallest fry ever. This is what comes in a Happy Meal now.

Averie sleeping just like her Daddy.




0 comments:

Post a Comment