April 2, 2015

I can't live without.....

I linked up with For Lauren & Lauren again this week to do a, "I can't live without post." 
I can't live without my Sunnies. They are my favorite pair of sunglasses that I have purchased to date. It helps that I bought them while on vacation for my 30th birthday, it is a great memory. 

I also love my Sunnies, cause if you are a mommy and don't feel like wearing makeup that day, tada slip those sunglasses on and no one will ever know. I have all the answers. *smiles*





post signature


6 comments:

  1. I agree, now that the weather is warm and the sun is out in full force, I need my sunnies too! Plus they are a great accessory for when I didn't have a lot of time to get myself ready in the morning, just like you said. All I need is some lipstick and my sunnies and I'm good to go! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends make fun of me but I wear my sunglasses even when it's cloudy. I don't want to squint at all!

    Sarah
    Flip Flops and Furs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that I do that occasionally too. Usually cause I am still hiding the no make up face. *smiles*

      Delete
  3. yes for sunglasses and no makeup!!! you two are so cute! so glad the sun is finally starting to come out! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sunglasses do look great on you! Its hard to find a pair that look good and are comfortable! I need to remember that mom tip too! -- I usually use real glasses to hide my no make up face ha ha But sunglasses do the trick even better :)
    Stopping by from the link up!
    Chandelle
    www.midwest-mama.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. It took me to the age of 30 to find these. LOL

      Delete