August 6, 2014

Vacation and an Illness (Part 1)

Great combination right!

My week long vacation in San Diego was awesome. I had a great time. Next year when we go on vacation it will be even easier, cause it will just be the three of us. The reason I say this is because, Anessa sleeps late and having a three year old that wakes up early while everyone else is sleeping is not easy. It's hard playing in the dark, and not a lot of fun either.

Let's start with the drive. It was great and I bought a new travel organizer to make it even better. Oh how I love AMAZON! It held books, her drink cup, and a bunch of toys. It was really great to have, and convenient. I would definitely recommend.

On the way down to SD we grabbed some donuts and coffee, and headed onto the freeway. The first day we went to Huntington Beach to watch Nessa's travel ball team play in a National Tournament. It was a very long game. Too long for me. I was entertaining Averie for a very long time. I did have the help of her uncle and cousin. They were a life saver. I honestly cannot tell you what I would have done without them, besides divorce my husband. He no longer is a father or husband when we are at the softball field. Kind of sucks I know, but that is clearly the way he wants it. We are the last thing on his mind. LAST!

Averie and her bag of doughnut holes. 

Here we go!

Averie and Cousin Luke chillin!

My lifesavers, cuddling. 


We went to dinner at a place called Pizza Port, it was so good. They made all of their beers on site. Love local beer. 

Averie and Cousin Luke at Pizza Port.

My Father in Law picked this beer. It was good, but he has no idea what it was called. 

Walking back to the Hotel from dinner. My Summer girl!

The second day we went to The Breakfast Club Diner, and to Sea World, and had a blast. 

Art on the wall at the Breakfast Club. 

More art. 

My breakfast and I ate the whole thing. 

Favorite Breakfast place in Oceanside. 

I didn't get a lot of photos at Sea World. I know it is sad, my phone died and we were rotating the charger in the car like drug addicts. 

This is what I have. 

Averie and I at Sea World

Me and the Love Bug.

Feeding the Sea Lions. 

Averie and the Walrus. 

This might have to be a two part post. I am exhausted and I am only on day two. Lets finish off day two at least. 

Dinner is a question mark. I have no idea what we ate. I know we ate though. Wow day two was easier to finish than I thought. *smiles* Look for part two tomorrow. I have a lot of catching up to do. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment