July 23, 2014

No running

This week is starting off so slow. I could have sworn that yesterday was Thursday, which would mean that I have today off. I am very tired of work, and ready for the next 10 days off. I know spoiled, but I need it big time.

Monday I forgot to take pictures of most of my food, I did a little better on Tuesday. On Monday this is all I managed to snap pictures of. I have noticed lately that I have been going through one bottle of water rather fast, so this is the introduction of the second bottle of water. Funny story, I didn't even touch the second bottle, go figure right.

For lunch I had a salad, and a bag of Vickie's salt and vinegar chips, it's a problem I know. Dinner was a delicious home made pizza. I make the dough from scratch on the weekends freeze it, and then thaw it in the fridge for a couple of days before I am ready to make my pizza. Monday I made a tomato and mozzarella pizza. So GOOD!



Tuesday my memory was a little better. I skipped breakfast both days. I know that is bad. I am not a breakfast person and so training myself to eat that early is hard. Unless it is bacon, and eggs, in which case I would eat breakfast every morning, only if I didn't have to make it. I drank water (not pictured), which is the norm. Then for lunch I had snap peas, grapes, and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I snacked on goldfish during the day, and drank a tonic, it is my favorite drink ever! Over Coca Cola yes, I know hard to believe. Dinner was so yummy. I made chicken pesto pasta, but I substituted broccoli for the chicken. I am not a big meat eater. I do try and find healthy substitutes for proteins, but it is not as easy as it looks. High protein grains are something I am experimenting with.




It is Wednesday and I have not ran once this week. I blame it on stress and a packed schedule. We leave for vacation soon, and I have to pack up Averie and myself, and when I vacation I like to make sure that I am organized to the point of panic. Once I am on vacation it's going to be relaxing but until then, STRESS! I plan on running while on vacation. We are going to the beach so I think it will be nice to get a little by the ocean exercise. I am looking forward to it. I do still plan on running this week, I just can't make any guarantee's. Maybe tomorrow, and Saturday. I think that is a good goal. It is still pretty early, so I am going to make some breakfast. What to have. Maybe yogurt with chai seeds. See you later alligator. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment