August 7, 2014

My first day back at WORK

On Saturday when we got back into town, I drove to the doctor, only to find out that I do in fact have Strep throat yet again. Lucky ole me. I am on a major does of antibiotics to get rid of it, since this is the 3rd time in 3 months. I think they are tired of seeing me in their office, and just want to take my tonsils out. EEK! Needless to say I called in sick on Monday. That was the worst day. I was so tired, and had just started the medicine, so was super groggy. I figured what was one day. Get this, I slept till noon. I have not done that since high school. I had soup and grilled cheese for dinner. Best soup ever.



That brings us to Tuesday. Eating went well. 



For dinner we had Spaghetti, corn and garlic bread. I didn't take a picture of most of my food this week, why you ask? Cause I am sick and tired, and a little stressed out. That's why. Wednesday, I had yogurt with Chia seeds. For dinner we had BLT's. They were so good. The one thing that I would change is the brand of bacon. I want to try Applegate Farms bacon. It is just so expensive. Side note. I read an article today titled, "Do Higher Prices Make Food Taste Better? Science Says Yes." Check it out. 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/05/expensive-food-taste_n_5267707.html

See. I managed to snap a picture of my yogurt. Props for me I know. Taking a bow.


That brings us to today, Thursday. So far, coffee, and yogurt have made an appearance in my diet. Again no pictures, I have a lot on my mind. Lunch is going to be left over spaghetti from the other night. I have a booster meeting tonight so I will probably have pizza for dinner. Not healthy I know, but we are going to be healthy tomorrow and that is when I normally have pizza, so we are just flipping days. Alright back to work, then to lunch. It has been a long day. I am ready to go home. Knowing it is my Friday makes the day easier to get through. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment