April 18, 2016

ahhh Monday

Good Morning everyone. After a very long eventful weekend. I am back at work and feeling pretty good. I think I have finally kicked this persistent cold. I am feeling healthier, and more organized(ish). Best I have felt in a while. Still working on the mental stuff, but I will get there in time.


Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with my little girl were the best. I love when we have 3 days together and have nothing planned during the day.


Friday, I took her to school. Which gave me just enough time to get a bunch of stuff done at the house. I started the laundry, cleaned the inside of my car, and straightened up the house. You know straightened it just enough so that Averie can destroy it again. I picked her up and we made a Target run. Have I mentioned that I love that place. We bought a Naked juice, and some salami and cheese and headed to the park. We played for an hour! It was so much fun. Brian and I had pizza and beer for dinner. Best dinner combo EVER! I look forward to my Friday's. I think I can say they are my favorite.





Saturday we went to dinner a the 524 Club with Brian's Aunt Gloria and Uncle Steve. First I had coffee, and did more cleaning.



Dinner at the 524 Club. It was a great visit. We do this once a year with my Father in Laws side of the family. It is always fun. Especially now that all the kids are getting older.






Then there was Sunday. I don't even think I need to say much. I can show you.








Coffee, Car washing, gardening, and running through sprinklers. Fun, Fun, and more Fun.

We went out later to celebrate Brian's nieces 18th birthday. I put Averie in a pair of roller skates, but I think she is still al little young for it still.

That brings us to Monday, and this weather! I had to dress accordingly. I am in no way prepared for this kind of weather. My psyche or wardrobe. 


I have so many things on my list for the week. I need to go to Traders, buy Averie some sandals and summer clothes, get a gift card for a birthday at the end of the month. Blog about my meal plan for the week, and getting back into my workout routine. I miss running.

Lots to do. I guess I will get started working and prep everything that I need for the week. 


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment