April 11, 2016

on the books as the longest weekend ever

Happy Monday everyone. I hope the weekend was wonderful.


I think it is safe to say that this was quite possibly the longest weekend ever, which would normally be a good thing but...... I am sick STILL! Illness when you have a little girl to mother, and a husband to wife, and a household to maintain makes for a long weekend.


Okay, okay, enough complaining. I did get a few things done.


On Saturday I made a batch of minestrone soup. It's a great work lunch, and it will save me a couple bucks. I tried to relax a little bit, while Averie napped.




Tell me that you are all loving my photo angles.


Saturday night Brian went out to play poker with the guys, so Averie and I made pizza and read books. She loves to "read". I put it in quotes because she is not actually reading, but she is trying. I eventually end up reading to her, and 9 times out of 10 she will fall asleep to the sound of my voice.


              


After Averie fell asleep I decide that maybe a beer would help me fall asleep. Not only did it not help, but my veneer came off before I even managed to take my first sip. Lucky me.




A broken veneer prompted an emergency phone call to my dentist. Who was nice enough to come in on a Sunday to fix it for me. I wouldn't recommend this but if you want to try and lose weight, break a veneer. The root of the tooth is exposed and you cant eat or drink anything. Great diet. NOT! I was starving after only 18 hrs.


I did no meal planning, I did not do much cleaning. I did get laundry done, YAY for me. Oh and I managed to make it into work today. The dreaded Monday. So off I go to work, don't you all love work.




post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment