April 8, 2016

Colds, colds, and more colds

I am not feeling any better but I am back. I had to take a little hiatus to try and get better, and although the congestion, cough, and stuffiness are all sticking around. I am trying to move on and get back into my groove.


Let me try and recap everything that has happened. I have had 6 days off straight and even though I managed to come in on Wednesday and put in a couple of hours everything is still pretty much a blur.


Over the weekend we gardened.






Went to Happy Hour, that was not the best decision considering the way we both felt. We try and get in as much time just the two of us as we can. 


Since I had to make many trips to Target for meds and random food items. I figured I would take a look at the dollar bin section. I ended up finding this very cool phone case. My Best Friend went to her Target in North Carolina and found one that looks like it could be Kate Spade, so I thought what the hell. I also found a few other things.



I am getting my backyard all set up for Family Dinner's this coming SUMMER! These tins were perfect for my plastic ware. 


And... that is it. That is what the last 8 days have consisted of. Trying to sleep, coughing, trips to Target, and making the easiest dinners on the planet so that my family doesn't starve. That meal plan that I made for the week, went out the window super quick. I still plan on doing a "Things I am Loving Friday post" so keep an eye out.

Until then, I hope that everyone has a great Friday.
post signature


0 comments:

Post a Comment