April 8, 2016

Things I am loving Friday #3

Happy Friday everyone!


I am so ready for the weekend. I don't have a lot planned, but I am planning on a lot. If that makes sense. I am so ready for this, "Things I am Loving Friday" post. It is probably more accurate to call this a things I am wanting post.


  • I would like this patio set. It is such a great price. Is it weird that when asked what I wanted for my birthday, I answered, a Home Depot gift card.





  •  I would also like one of these outdoor rugs. It will either would look great under the above table. I am not able to decide on which one. Maybe everyone can weigh in and help me choose.




  •  I am loving these solar lights. I only bought one strand just to check them out, but I love them and need 3 more strands to finish off my backyard décor. They are automatic, they charge during the day and pop on at dusk. The lighting is soft and  soothing.




  •  This $5 iPhone case from Target. I am in love with it. I am in love with Target I think.



  •  Another Target find. I know I think I might be obsessed. But I am trying to organize my whole life in just a year. I feel like I can do it, but at the same time it is hard and I am very anxious.




I will try to do better this weekend documenting. I am hoping to feel better and that would mean I am up to doing more, outside and around the house. I do have a few things planned, but they are not the most exciting. I am going to make pizza dough, banana bread, minestrone, and taco seasoning. I bought these very cute jars from Target. Yep Target folks, and they make for the perfect vessel for my homemade taco seasoning. Other than some cooking and baking, we will probably spend some time in the back yard, but it is going to be a pretty low key weekend overall.


I hope everyone has a relaxing and enjoyable weekend.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment