April 20, 2012

Here's the Family

So...as you can see a family shot is not the easiest thing to accomplish. We tried ten times and..... This is my BEAUTIFUL family. Anessa is the oldest (at the far left), I am right next to her, the little one is Averie and she is 10 months, and lastly my Husband Brian (at the far right). Side note: I brought flip-flops because my heels were sky high.

I work for the Board of Equalization as an Information Systems Analyst. However I would love to be a SAHM. Maybe someday. I am lucky just to be in LOVE! My Husband works for himself. Anessa is a full time Softball player, and sophomore in high school. Actually at the beginning of this year Anessa accepted a full ride scholarship to San Jose State University for Softball. We are all very proud of her. Averie is 14 months old now and doing fantastic. She is the light of my life and I would give the world for her. Again, I feel nothing short of lucky. So there we are!




0 comments:

Post a Comment