June 6, 2012

Wordless Wednesday's {My BIRTHDAY! WK4}

It is my BIRTHDAY! I am 29 years old today. This will be the last year that I am officially in my twenties. Where has the time gone? What have I done so far? What is the plan for the future? I have a tendency to create lists for myself on my birthdays. Things I want to accomplish and usually never get to, then feel guilty about not doing. *chuckles*
This year is going to be different. I am going to live in the moment. I woke up this morning to a package from my Best Friend Amber. She is the BEST, and by the best, I mean in the world. I am so lucky to have her in my life. This is what was in the package. Of course she had to sneak something in there for Little Miss Averie.
In addition to this wonderful package this morning. I woke up and decided that I wanted to feel good too, so I curled my hair, put some makeup on, and picked something out to wear that I knew would make me feel pretty. I have been living my life just to get to the next moment, and I want to live in the moment from here on out. I am so worried about where I am, and what I need to do to be better off tomorrow. That I often forget to just enjoy where I am. I think we are all guilty of this at some point, and it is a hard habit to break. 29 is the year that I am going to break it. I could be gone tomorrow, would I be able to say that the day that I left this planet was a good one. Did I take advantage of every moment, every milestone, every smile and laugh. I would not be so sure that I could. All that has to change today. I have a little girl that loves me unconditionally, a husband that is always there for me, and a Mother and Father that would give their life to see me happy and successful. What more could a girl ask for? I truly am living a wonderful kind of life. I guess it is time to stop and smell the flowers.
Carpe Diem!!!!
BTW..... I voted yesterday. I was so nervous. Maybe there is something to this voting thing. Maybe I am making a difference. If you are not registered to vote, make sure you do. One person may not make a difference, but together we all can.
Opps this turned into a Wordy Wednesday!

Linking up for Wordless Wednesday with, The Paper Mama, Jenni from the Blog, 5 Minutes for Mom, Parenting by Dummies, and the Naptime Momtog.


            

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful day. Looks like you have a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!
    Youre sooooooo young. I am 37 and really miss my 20s!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to YOU!! You have some very special people in your life ~ very lucky indeed :)

    Happy WW also! Feel free to stop by and link up :)

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you! Happy Birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete