March 13, 2017

Meal Plan Time

Happy Monday everyone!

It has been a long weekend and I am back at it. Getting organized and ready for another week. This is a big week, and a short one. We have been in a bit of a food rut lately. I feel like this happens a lot.

Here is the dilemma. My Hubs is tired of the same rotation of meals. However he is hesitant to try new things. Where am I supposed to go from here!

The "PLAN", I am going to find a couple new meals a week and sneak them in. But they aren't going to be completely new. I am thinking a fresh take on some old favorites. Wish me luck.
Let's see how this plan works out. I think it is a good one though. Maybe you all can tell me what your favorite sides are. I usually list the main dish, but sometimes struggle with sides. I would love to hear your suggestions.

There is so much going on that it is hard not to write multiple posts in a day. I hope everyone is keeping up, and I am so excited to be back and for things to be going as well as they are.

Until tomorrow.....
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment