March 27, 2017

What I ate Wednesday

Happy Monday everyone. This is going to be an interesting post, cause I forgot a lot last week. It started off so calm and easy. Then it picked up and was super busy.

Let's start!

I guess I am not as on my game as I thought. This was my What I ate Wednesday, I figure I owed it to you guys so here it is. I usually do my posts at work and it was so busy towards the end of the week that I just could not get to it. Once I get home all bets are off. There is no time to even be on a computer.

So.... here it is.

Breakfast was delicious senorita bread and coffee!




No I did not eat that whole box, I brought them into work to share. I think I had 6 though!

Then WATER! Lot's of water.


Then Lunch which consisted of yummy Fettucine.

This is the best that I have found downtown. I crave it. Yummers. Oh and it is from Strings Urban Kitchen. Walking distance from my building. Perfect!


For dinner we had.... I have no idea. Why? Because it was 5 days ago. I am so sorry, that is if anyone cares.

Moving on. The weekend was fantastic but too short. Aren't they all.

On Saturday Grandma and Grandpa took Averie at noon and spent the day together.

First up some lunch and then a trip to Fairytale town.



Not only did they spend the day with our little girl, allowing Mommy and Daddy the day together, but they also made us dinner. I did make some bruschetta to take over. We didn't want to be total mooches. After dinner the family went hot tubing and then it was time to head home. We were all pretty tired. Averie passed out in the car.

Averie was pretty tired because on Sunday cause this happened. Talk about tired.


Sunday we spent the day at home. Relaxing, cleaning and trying out new recipes. Those new recipes will be coming to you soon.

Well work is picking up so I am off. I hope to talk to everyone tomorrow.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment