February 26, 2016

I LOVE RUNNING

Getting my groove back. So with the new job came a fully loaded in house gym that only costs me 15 bucks a month. What is my excuse now right. So over the last 6 months, I have been trying to figure out a good routine for myself. I am committing to 2 days a week in the morning, and 2 days a week in the afternoon, alternating days of course. I am not trying to faint at work people!


This past two weeks, I have eased into that. Here are a couple of my runs so far. I have to stick with it and all will be good. Running is such a great way for me to burn off steam, and stress. Lord knows I have enough of it to burn.





Once I get into a consistent routine I will start signing up for races again. I would love to be able to run a half marathon by the end of the year. Seems ambitious I know, but I think I can do it. Actually I know I can.


I could use some new cute workout gear to help motivate me. I think I have said in the past that new gear always seems to help. Shopping addiction, no way! Me?!


Well we are moving this weekend so that will be my workout, then next week more running! I am looking forward to it.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment