February 29, 2016

Averie's 5th Birthday Party

Averie is 5! What!!!! No way I am the parent to a 5 year old. Where, or what happened to 2-4? I must have blinked.


This year we planned a Pancake and Pajama Birthday Party! It was so much fun! Averie of course loved it. Why wouldn't she, breakfast is her favorite meal of the day.



















A little bit about Averie:
Age: 5 Years old
Favorite game: Simon Says
Favorite Cartoon: Doc McStuffins
Favorite Food: Are popsicles a food?
Bedtime: 7-7:30ish
Grade: Soon to be a Kindergartener
Favorite Toy: All her baby dolls. She tries to feed them real food. Oh goodness.
Favorite color: I think it is Pink. She favors that color when we draw.
Favorite Song: Kum Bah Yah
Favorite song to dance to: Taylor Swift, Shake it Off
Favorite art activity: Play Dough. Oh how I despise play dough.
Things she is doing independently: She goes potty, (almost potty trained, almost), likes to take of her clothes to get into the bath. Likes to start the bath without an adult. Helps herself to snacks and drinks in the fridge. Loves watching Mommy do puzzles and then destroy them when she is done.








Miss Averie, you are the light to my life, and my reason for living. You have brought more joy and happiness than you will ever know. I will love you forever and like you for always. As long as I am living my baby you'll be.

Love Mommy




post signature

1 comments:

  1. This pajama theme party is looking absolutely stunning and great. I was also looking for similar ideas for my daughter’s 4th birthday party. I will be planning this party for her once I am done with venues in NYC and I think she will like this too.

    ReplyDelete