March 13, 2013

*100* things about me (part 3)

Things are going down hill fast. Averie Lynn kept me up all hours of the night. We are talking I only got maybe 3 hours of sleep. So I went from a confident and fashionable start to the week, to this.

What happened?

51. I could not drive happily without Sirius.
52. I actually like the Twilight Saga. 
53. I love decorating, but don't have the time or motivation to do it. 
54. I do not believe in big foot, the lock ness monster, or ghosts.
55. I don't think that I will ever be well slept again.
56. I am super optimistic, even in the worst situations.
57. I love grocery shopping. It is like my therapy.
58. Averie Great Grandma is her daycare provider, and we could not be luckier.
59. I turn 30 this year, and I am actually scared, nervous, and anxious all at the same time.
60. I love painting my finger nails. I paint them a natural flesh color. 
61. I love watching baseball. Go BRAVES! Opening day in 20.
62. I don't like going to the movies really. I feel like you get to the theater during the heart of the day, and when the movies over so is the day. Wasted. 
63. My favorite restaurants are... Lucca, Spatarro, Strings, and Todo un Poco.
64. My favorite pizza in the whole wide world is Woodstock's, in Davis.
65. My favorite sandwich in the whole wide world is the Lucca, at Zia's Delicatessen in Davis.
(Davis puts out some good food.)
66. Crock pot meals are a life saver. 
67. Even though I am not pregnant anymore, I still take a prenatal vitamin everyday. 
68. I cannot wait to take Averie to Disneyland, we are planning a trip for her 5th birthday.
69. I was a swimmer and diver in High School.
70. My Stepdaughter goes to the same High School I went to. 
71. Everyone who told me things would change when I had a baby were right. I denied it daily. I was wrong.
72. This is actually harder then you think.
73. I am not a vegetarian, but my meat intake is minimal.
74. I only like kosher hot dogs, if they are not kosher I will not eat them.
75. I have my belly button pierced. But I don't put a ring in it anymore.



0 comments:

Post a Comment