July 23, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up

My weekend was pretty great. I stayed home Friday night. Averie and I just hung out at the house. No errands, no plans, just us girls. Saturday was pretty nice too. I cleaned the entire house. It looked and felt so good. I wish I could stay caught up with my cleaning but I always feel behind. I have to cherish it, because it will not last long once the other two get home. *sad face*

Saturday night I had my parents over for dinner, I made a tomato basil foccacia. That ended up looking like a pizza. I will post that recipe this week. Then.... the A/C went out. Luckily my Dad was already there so he identified the problem and fixed it. Thanks Dad. I don't know what we would do without you. Problems always arise when the Husband is away. Just my luck. I stayed at their house Saturday night for fear that the A/C was not REALLY fixed. I was taking no chances.

Sunday was spent relaxing some more, and hanging out around my parents home. The rest of the family was home around 2pm. When I walked in our front door it was nice and cool. YAY! for my maintenance guy (DAD). We BBQ some chicken, and watched a movie. Wanderlust with Jennifer Aniston. Pretty strange, and interesting. I am on the fence whether or not to recommend it. Off to bed. Oh but the adventures did not stop there. It started to lighting. In the Summer? What? Then thunder, then rain. Once I realized that all this was going on right outside my window. It took forever to fall back asleep. Otherwise I had a great night of sleep.

I love when my days are filled with this little girl. How did I get so lucky.








0 comments:

Post a Comment