March 19, 2013

Ready, set, go.

Another run in the books. There were lots of people at the track, so I felt a little embarrassed running in from of a bunch of other people. Students to be specific. I know it's foolish, and nobody really cares. I was a little intimidated for some reason. I plan on resting today and going back to the track tomorrow. I will suck it up, and be a big girl about it. Shelly is suppose to run with me tomorrow, I think that will help.

Run #2

My running trail

I am experiencing some shin, and calf pain. Hopefully a day break will help. I am also eating better. Lots of protein and potassium. I need to make sure that I am taking in enough calories to sustain my new found hobby. I have noticed some fatigue already so I know I need to eat more. Speaking of eating, this is what I had yesterday. I also had some Gatorade energy chews, and a protein shake. (made with love by Nessa)

Not pictured is dinner, homemade Buffalo chicken pizza, and a bunch of water and lemonade.

I prepped a beef roast for the crock pot last night, so when we get home from Nessa's softball game dinner will be all ready to go. Here is the recipe. I substituted the mushroom soup for celery, and the onion for onion powder. Only because I did not have an onion.

http://www.food.com/recipe/crock-pot-beef-roast-384905

I will let you know how it turns out. Should be yummy in the tummy. You will notice that I did not say, "in my tummy" I am not a huge fan of beef. I usually eat just the veggies. I make a lot of food just for my family. I am happy with a simple salad, or some pasta. Especially now that I am running, the carbs are a must.

Averie had an eye appointment yesterday, and everything looks good. We noticed that her left eye is pretty
lazy so the ophthalmologist suggested patching it for three hours a day starting this weekend. Hopefully this will make it stronger. I have a lazy right eye so the kid was doomed from the start. Oh and on another note. Averie was hating, I mean kicking and screaming hating aqua therapy. Then, something happened. Grammy said that she went willingly to her teacher. No clue why or how, but she was having fun and excited to swim. Thank goodness. I know the therapy is good for her, so I am glad we reached a point where she is not tormenting anyone.

Let's see.... what else is going on. I need stamps. *smiles* That is not really all that exciting. I do have a few things to do when I get home.

1. Throw in some laundry
2. Prep dinner for Wednesday
3. Get the Boo Boo fed and put in Pajamas
4. Buy Stamps
5. Balance the Sheldon Softball Board budget (Fun times(sarcasm at its finest))
6. Make the bed, yes people I make the bed at 5:30pm. I makes my room feel and look cleaner. I said I was OCD. 

Lots of this stuff will get done fast, so I am not too overwhelmed. What are your plans for the day? Are you busy, busy?






0 comments:

Post a Comment