July 18, 2014

Still going strong

Here is my run from the 16th of July. I know it is the 18th, I will have to get in the habit of posting, and taking pictures of food, and all that jazz. There will be a slight learning curve. I did well on this run. I did make one mistake. I tried to do a little warm up of HIIT before. For those of you that don't know what that is. It is High Intensity Interval Training. I will post the one I did, and you can see how pathetic I am. I only made it through the squats. I know, it is so sad. Well doing this workout before my run made it harder for me to run, and made me super sore. I can barely sit and it has been two days, the bending of my knees affects my thighs that are on fire. It is ridiculous.




My food intake was better, I say intake cause eating is really not my thing. I do it cause I have to not cause I want to. Most of the time that is. If it is Zia's, or Woodstock pizza then I love eating. 

July 16th I had this beauty on the way home. Which reminds me I need to load my Starbucks card. I love grande, non-fat, light ice, caramel macchiato's! I did have to break my no caffeine after 2 pm rule. It was totally worth it. 


July 17th started with a coffee, and yogurt. I did not take a picture of the Marie Calendars chicken potpie, but it was delicious. I also had a small bag of baked cheetos. It is a weakness I know. Lastly I drank a ton of water. I still need to drink more a day, my Camelbak only holds 32 oz. I need double that I think. 



For dinner we went to Chevy's. I had a quesadilla, and a watermelon margarita. Yum! I did not take pictures again. Sorry. I did catch Averie being cute though. She was loving that ice cream cone. Love this little girl. 



Well, I am signing off until tomorrow. It is Friday and the weekend is only hours away. I am totally ready for it. I am predicting some swimming, cleaning, shopping, and maybe the farmers market on Saturday. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment