April 23, 2015

Grammy's Birthday part 2

The plan for Saturday was for Thelma (Grammy's Best Friend) to arrive at my house in the afternoon. Did I mention that Grammy had no idea she was coming. I told her that she had to wait at the house until her birthday package arrived. It was perfect, but annoying to her I am sure. She was so surprised when there was a knock at the door and it was her best friend. I had also arranged 3 envelopes for her to open once Thelma arrived. The first envelope was tickets to see Cirque Du Soleil Varekai at Sleep Train Arena. The next envelope had a dinner gift certificate. The last envelope came with a bag of movies. Something to keep them entertained if they decided to hang out at the house for a bit.

Grammy and Thelma at Varekai
Sunday we all went to dinner at Bistro 33 in Davis. The whole family was there. Mom, Dad, Jer Jer, Kerin, Alyssa, Grammy and Thelma. It was so much fun. I think that this was Grammy's favorite birthday to date.

Grammy and Tricia on our way to Bistro 33
Until next birthday Grammy. We all LOVE you!
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment