February 25, 2015

Where do we go from here...

It's been such a long time since I have blogged. Even after my many attempts to commit myself to it, I still can not manage to sit down and write. Which is strange for me cause I love sharing, telling stories, and BLOGGING! I guess until I am able to find the time, or make the time to blog on a regular basis maybe just sporadic updates will have to do.

I have been reading a lot of Mommy blogs lately, and it makes me want to blog more. I thoroughly enjoy it, I really do. Maybe next to not having enough time in the day, I also lack inspiration. I guess we will see in the coming months how inspired I can become.

My JOB: I am not a huge fan of my job. I work for a State Agency in California. Cushy yes, fulfilling not at all. I am an Analyst for an IT Department, and if I am being honest not a huge fan of computer science/technology. Well at least not in the way that I work with computer science/technology. I have talked about my job before so this is probably redundant, but I just long to do something with more meaning, and that I am passionate about. I would love to pursue blogging full time. I know that deep down I would need a mentor in order to really become committed. So, if there is anyone out there that is willing to answer my questions and guide me in the right direction. Please I would love the instruction.

My FAMILY: Brian and I are doing well. Anessa leaving for college has really taken a lot of the strain off of our marriage. It is strange how much her attitude and presence really affect us. Speaking of Anessa, she is in college and doing well. That is depending on who you talk to. She seems to have multiple personalities that one. I am very proud of her for going to college and taking her classes seriously. She walked away last semester with a 3.23. Not bad for a freshman in her first semester in college.Then there is my Love, Averie. She is such a great four year old. I mean talk about having a wonderful kid. She is in preschool 4 days a week, and loves spending her time swimming, playing outside, reading books (not in English), playing with her dolls, and kitchen. She is the biggest fan of frozen blueberries I have ever seen. We are currently working on her hearing situation. It is such a pain to work with doctors and rely on insurance companies to follow through with referrals. I have to be a pushy demanding Mommy and that is just not me. I have to talk about my brother cause I am so proud of him. In the last couple of months he has passed his driving test. There is another licensed driver on the road. OH MY! He also started college. He really seems to be headed down a good path. Which I am overjoyed about. My parents are doing well too. They are loving my brother having his license. They also are venturing out in the world. Traveling and enjoying what almost feels like retirement, but neither are retired. Wouldn't that be great, employed and loving life. What a concept. Grammy is ticking away. She is going to be 70 this year, I can't believe it. She has the spirit, and mind of someone so much younger. She joined Curves this year, and is swimming with Averie every week. I am sure I say this in all of my posts. SHE IS MY ANGEL yesterday, today, and tomorrow. I am so lucky to have her in my life. My Grandpa, love that guy. He is doing well too. He went through two hip surgeries and still loves to pick up his Great Granddaughter, and man does she love him. Speaking of which I need to call him and check in. Clearly you can see how important family is to me. They are everything!




The BLOG: What blog : ) I am going to work on it. Or try. I can't make any guarantee's but I will attempt some consistency. Don't hold your breath over there.

HELP: I am trying to create a signature. I know a lot on how to do it, but am brain farting. I am able to add it to my posts but it appears at the top of the posts, and will not move to the bottom for me. 

My HEALTH: I don't eat well. Nope not at all. One of the reasons that I started blogging in the beginning was to track my eating habits. Well people, you have to blog for that to work. Clearly that didn't happen. I am not great at writing down what I eat, I do need to find a better way to stay healthy. I just haven't found something that works for me. Suggestions are absolutely welcome. The truth of the matter, is that I probably just need to commit myself to something and stick with it. Seems to be a theme in this post.

My EXERCISE: I stopped running for a while because (this is not an excuse) we moved, and Averie changed schools, and Anessa went off to college and it was overall just a super busy summer/fall/winter. Oddly enough I have started running again. I am not on a regimen yet, but I will get there. I really enjoy the feeling I have when I run. My mind is clear and all I think about is my breathing, the music I am listening too, and my form. My mind is focused on my body. Running is really my only form of exercise, and in our new neighborhood there are so many trails and bike paths, that I have no excuse to not run. Other than my own motivation.



What am I missing.... I am sure there is something. I guess by continuing to blog I will have plenty of opportunities to make up for what I might have missed.

Where do I plan on going from here. No promises are going to be made that is for sure. I will update every once in a while on everything I have listed above. Plan for the future is to talk about being a Mom to my little girl, and how I balance everything. If you all saw, "A Day in the Life of Tricia." You might freak out.

Since I am at work I will sign off. EEK! This may be the only time that I am able to make to dedicate to this. I hope not though. I really do enjoy blogging and reading other Mommy blogs. Maybe for Christmas or my Birthday I will ask for a MacBook Pro. I think that would help motivate me *smiles*


0 comments:

Post a Comment