February 26, 2015

Food update 2/25/15

Clearly I am not the greatest when it comes to tracking my eating. I only track it cause I have a tendency to just not eat. I feel like if I write about it, it will stimulate me having a healthier appetite, and well an appetite period. Yesterday was a great start. That's a joke and you will see.

I drink at least one of these a day

This is my Favorite type of sandwich

I crave salt a lot

This is a great snack if you are craving something sweet
Healthy for most of the day. Not bad right. Until I get home and eat dinner. I made myself a baked potato with a massive amount of butter(Brummel and Brown), sour cream, and salt.It was so good! Oh but wait, that;s not the end of food. I was still hungry about an hour later, so the Hubs suggests Taco Bell. Yep, we drown our happy butts down to the border. I then ate a taco, and a chips an cheese nacho. Ridiculous. What am I going to do with myself. 

Sidenote: I also had two cups of coffee throughout the day, and a glass of wine with my potato. Classy right.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment