February 26, 2015

Haircut/Mommy Time (Same thing right?)

Here is the inspiration for my hair color. Just the color not the cut. The last time I got it cut I think I took a bigger leap than I wanted so I am working on getting the length back.

För mer frisyrer kolla in http://www.frilla.se
and..... This is what I left with. Not quite what I was going for. It doesn't look bad, it is just not what I expected. I think it's pretty obvious that me and the picture don't resemble one another. Bummer. I did get some Mommy time. I was at the salon for 3 hrs. Yep it took 3 hours to get this look. Well, I am not sure what to do from this point. I think I may go back and try and have her fix it. At the same time I dont want to hurt my hair. I dont do a lot to it usually, so getting it dyed again seems daunting.



 I am not sure if I can go back to that salon. It was very nice, and the staff were kind, but I dont know that it is a good fit for me.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment