May 16, 2013

Oh My, Oh My what a week

It has been a crazy week in the life of the Kaylor Family. I have been MIA due to being overworked. At home and at work. Where is my MILLION dollars so I can stay home?! I wish.

Breakdown, the best I know how.

Saturday, May 11th. Race for the Cure 5K. Shelly and I ran it together, and she ran the whole thing. I am super proud of her. I cannot believe that she made it all 3 miles, I am so ready to do another one with her. We had a blast! Our time was a little slow, but it was a sacrafice I was willing to make so that she would run all 3 miles with me. The water stations were perfectly placed, and after the race they had an amazing selection of goodies. Now I am on a mission to find another race, that works well with this Summer's softball schedule of course.





Onward....



Sunday was Mother's Day, in the morning we went to the Farmer's Market downtown, then to my parents for a BBQ. They are so good to me. I am so lucky to have such amazing parents. They made Mother's Day GREAT!



Monday was eh. Tuesday was game day! Sheldon vs. Napa. We took the win. 9-7, the seven runs scored by Napa came in the last inning, they had me a little frightened. We closed it out though. Wheew. Below is a picture of our Playoff T-shirt. Thanks to Coach Truesdale we had a great saying. I hope it brought all the girls together.



Wednesday, well Wednesday was a result of Tuesday evening. The Hubs and I got into a spat, yes another one. Over something super ridiculous too. Should not have even been an argument. I will spare the details, considering when I talk about it out loud it sounds pretty silly. So I am sure in writing it sounds just as silly. Then Averie, at 2am woke up and didn't want to go back to sleep until 4:30am. I woke up so exhausted and drained that I could barely make a phone call. The call into work that is. I was not going to be productive so why bother. I had a runny nosed little girl at home. I had the morning free because Averie and Grammy had a few appointments, so in the time that they ran around so did I. Jamba Juice, a little healthy breakfast. No COFFEE all day. Hard to believe I know. Then to Target. LOVE TARGET! Didn't get a lot, but I got this cute outfit for Averie, and a new wallet. Mine is pretty ugly and old, replacing it was overdue. That place is so addicting, as soon as I left I was ready to go back. Then to the Grocery store, we are a little short on funds this month, so I had to be practical with my purchasing. I still managed to spend a little fortune. Grocery shopping is like my therapy. Well any shopping is therapy to me.




  

That brings us to today. It is Thursday and that means Farmers Market at the Capital. I don't really need anything, but the fresh air will be good for me.  I am drinking lot's of coffee today, and trying to catch up on a few things at work that I was not able to work on yesterday. Oopsy Daisy. I am feeling a little overwhelmed today actually. I need to run, but it has been so hot when I get home. I think I need to find a way to run in the morning, but I am not a morning person at all. Suggestions on how to become one is appreciated. I have no plans for dinner, and did not take anything out to thaw. I am going to have to visit Dinner a Love Story and see what I can find. Lastly, there are a bunch of dishes in my kitchen right now that need to be washed, and I am not optimistic that they will be, while I am at work. Oh well right. I will have to find a way to juggle it all AGAIN. Not complaining just venting folks. I love my life and family, but it is days like today that I wish all my chores would magically be done when I get home. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment