February 28, 2015

Tax Season & a New King Size Bed

Tax season came and went, but we do have a couple of memories. Our new King size Serta Memory Foam bed is one. Ever since we moved, I have been slowly transforming the rooms into what I want them to look like. This room is one step closer. It is expensive to decorate! Progress is going to be gradual but I will get there.

I bought both our bed and mattress on Overstock.com. I really love that website. The bedding I bought at Kohls. It is the Simply Vera Wang brand.  I was not 100% sure about the shimmer in the fabric, but it is growing on me. The throw is from Marshall's. I originally bought it for the guest bedroom, but have found myself stealing it every night. So here it stays. The wall behind the bed is actually a grey-blue color. It looks very blue in the pictures. We have a little more work in the master bedroom. I would like 2 new night stands, one new dresser, and a piece of artwork for over the bed.



I found this on Pinterest and am thinking very seriously about buying it. I think it would look great above my bed. Thoughts?

                      You have my whole heart || wood sign by Aimee Weaver Designs

I am pretty sold on this but would love some suggestions. I am kind of decorating challenged. I need my Best Friend in order to pick anything out. She has a real eye for this kind of stuff. I have not mentioned this, but I am really enjoying blogging again. It is very therapeutic.

Rooms in house left to decorate/complete.

Master bedroom, Averie's room(its done but un-organized), Living room, and both bathrooms. Wow that is the whole house. Guess I should get started. Geese.

1 comments:

  1. That's a really regal-looking king-size bed. The shimmer of the mattress fabric is just about right. Furthermore, the bed itself looks spacious enough, as well as formidable. Your Serta Memory Foam is just as impressive. As for the decorating, just look at as many bedroom pegs as you can before settling on a design you want. Good luck!

    Dante Storey @ Healthy Bed Store

    ReplyDelete