September 26, 2012

Getting it all out there....

I think I need to release all of my thoughts. Just let them loose. Then maybe I can feel like I am all caught up. Not sure if this will actually work, but what is the harm in trying.

Here it goes.....

This is what is going on with me directly. I am working, the Treasurer of the Sheldon High School Softball Booster Club, (we have a meeting tonight actually.). I look forward to these meetings actually. It is kind of my way of getting out of the house and socializing with other adults. It makes me feel pretty important too. I think getting those kind of affirmations is important. At home I don't feel needed or important even though I am. I am sure that is a whole other issue.

Brian and I have been talking about another baby. I don't really feel the need to make a solid decision at this time. I would like to wait until Averie is at least two and a half before we even consider getting pregnant again. I have so many thoughts on another baby and I just don't know if we would be doing it for the right reasons. I want to give Averie everything I can and I feel like another baby would take away from that. I guess when the time comes I will know.

We are all moved in and seem to be doing well. The house is coming along quite nicely. I will be taking some pictures of it this weekend and posting them. I decided to make a gallery wall in the hall. I just need to buy a black K to complete it. Based on the research I have done thus far, I may have to paint my own. Who would have thought that a wooden K would cost upwards of 32 bucks. I just do not have that kind of moola to spend on something like that.

Money wise we are doing well. We have made a few deadlines for ourselves, and they seem to be getting met. I figure if we go slow we will get back on track in no time. The idea is to go slow, and steady, and make sure that we make the RIGHT decisions this time around. I am so impatient, I am so tired of trying, and trying, and seeing no result. We are changing the way we live. I think that it is a good thing though. We have got to get to simpler place. We are pretty much credit free, except for the car. Which is a huge advantage.

My Grandmother is down all week to watch Averie. Brian is working hard and Grammy said she would help out. That woman amazes me. She had surgery on her finger last Thursday, and is still here playing and loving my little girl. She told me last week that when she goes to many days without seeing Averie, her whole week feels off. She misses her a ton. How could you not miss her, she is precious. Averie and Grammy are still going to My Gym, Music class, and once Grammy's finger heals they will be starting Aqua Therapy. I am excited for this Friday. Averie has her 18 month check up. I cannot wait to see how much she has grown.

Anessa has been busy too. She played powder puff. Which naturally induced drama, she had practices that conflicted with softball, and her grades started to slip. I this she is getting back on track, but like everything else in life. Time will only tell. She is also still playing softball for the Nor-cal Patriots. We are in Tournament season so weekends are pretty packed, nothing new there. The weekends that she does have off are filled with Homecoming dances, homework, and Umpiring. She did some training over the summer so that she could umpire for a little extra cash. She enjoys it so how could we say no. She is also on her last leg of drivers training. I guess will will have to bite the bullet and let her drive. Ugh,dreading, dreading, dreading.

What else, as if this is not enough. I am sure there are things that I am missing. Okay. Whew!  I feel kind of caught up. I am so sorry to everyone, I am sure no one is as interested in the details of my life as I am. I just needed this. I am not sure what I think it was going to accomplish, but it's done now.



0 comments:

Post a Comment