September 26, 2012

Wordless Wednesday {Bottle for Baby & Mommy} wk 15

Need I say more. My weeks have been long and tiring. My Husband and kids are the loves of my life, but they drain me until nothing is left. So... at the end of the night I feed Averie dinner, I grab something small. Then we both get bottles. Mommy a Pacifico and Averie a little 2 percent.

As busy as we have been lately I am surprised I have the energy to even grab a bottle opener, but I manage some how. *smiles*

This week is no different then the last three. Which you all would not know much about because I have been absent to the blogging world. I think I am all geared up to get back on the buggy. Just in time for Halloween. This will be the first year that I REALLY decorate. Should be so much fun. I promise that some better photos are coming too. These IPHONE pics are a little depressing.

                                   (Linking up with The Paper Mama, Parenting by Dummies, and Jenni from the Blog)




0 comments:

Post a Comment