March 5, 2015

I can't live without....

If it weren't for Lauren and Lauren and Pursuit of Pink doing a LinkUp I would have never realized how much I depend on this pair of boots. They really are something that I can't live without.

I can't live without a lot of things. I mean don't we all have those necessities that we can not get through the day without. Here is one of mine.

I can't live without my Uggs. I wear them almost everyday. That's a joke, I wear them everyday. Who am I kidding. I would be lost without them. They are a crucial piece of my wardrobe. I am even wearing them today. They are super worn out, but that is because they are loved.


Where would I be every morning, if they weren't there in my closet waiting for me to grab them up. They are so cozy and warm in the mornings, and easy to slip on. It's a funny thing my Uggs.

For Lauren & Lauren

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Brace yourself....I've never owned a pair of Uggs! They look so comfy and cozy but I'm kinda a hot footed person :) My toes would much rather be rocking a pair of flip flops! I'm loving seeing what every one linked up - so fun! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love flip flops too. It is so cool to hop around and discover new blogs. It is my favorite thing these days.

      Delete
  2. I'm with ya! Boots! Uggs don't hold up with our winters but I do love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never got a pair of uggs! I have some knock offs and they are comfy but wouldn't last in the snow! thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there is no snow here in California, well not where I live at least. Mine are super comfy and warm when, gasp, it's like 60 degree's outside. I agree that they would not fair well in the snow or rain. I love reading your blog by the way.

      Delete