September 27, 2012

Back on track we go.

Prepped beef stew last night, and turned the crock pot on this mornng. Now all I have to make is the mashed potatoes. I love easy dinners. They are a life saver. Grammy has been a huge help too. She has been staying late with Averie so I can get some small tasks accomplished. Like prep the veggies for the stew. I have no idea where I would be without her. I think that tonight I might be able to watch a couple of shows and take a quiet shower. I am so excited about a quiet shower. That is after I take Nessa to softball practice, peel potatoes, and straighten a little.

Last nights Booster meeting went well too. I think that the other ladies get a kick out of my humor. I actually heard one of the ladies call me a dork. Supringly I was not offended. I am not sure if I should have been. Oh well right. I think it best that I not over think it.

Brian has been busy working. We all have. I cannot wait to get home to my little girl. Man...I miss her during the day. Last night I was playing with her before my meeting and she smiled at me so much I could not help but smile back. How could I not miss that. She is infatuated with the Sprout channel. She loves Chica, and the Pajanimals. She also like the opening of Thomas the Train. It is so fun to watch.




0 comments:

Post a Comment