September 7, 2012

Week in Insta-pics {Organized Mess}

I am a serious slacker these days. Who would have thought that organizing a house would be so hard. I am having to cruise Pinterest to find ideas, and buy all sorts of gadgets to make everything fit. It is fun when I have the time. My nights are pretty consumed with baby feeding, baths, and bedtime stories. Although I do enjoy those times, my organizing has suffered.

The plan for the weekend is Softball. Yes it is that time of the year again where the family is consumed by softball. Luckily I am not tired of watching Anessa play. I look forward to every game where she starts.

This weekend is also my brother's 16th Birthday. So there will be a BBQ on Sunday for him. He is doing something on Saturday too but softball interferes with those plans. He will have to wait to get his gift on Sunday. I sure he can handle the suspense.

In the old house I had a calendar on the cabinet that mapped the month for us. We are so busy individually, that we had to have something to keep us in line. When taking down that "life saver" it ripped. I broke down today and bought a new reusable one. I can see the future now. Things are going to get messy fast with out it. I found it on Amazon, from the Board Dudes. Cool name right.

Averie has a back molar coming in, so I think that explains the weird behavior lately. She is clingy and irritable. I don't mind her being clingy. I rather like it when she wants to be with me ALL THE TIME. So, the status on her teeth is that she has her two bottom front teeth, and the one back molar. It is strange the way they are coming in. I swear that there is a front top one coming in too. But I can not tell for sure.

I am a slacker ya'll. I have been so bad about taking photos. I hope everyone understands. I mean this moving thing has taken a serious toll. 





{Brief rundown, I bought that calendar from Amazon, the cell phone case also Amazon, because mine broke, that cutie is Averie watching Pajanimals, then the pavement and car was 9/6, cereal and coffee all over me and the car. Not a good way to start the day.}



0 comments:

Post a Comment