October 9, 2012

Must Watermark! Day 6

I was reading a post from "a sorta fairytale", and she brought up watermarking. I kind of ignored it, never thought it was that big of a deal. Then as I read on, I saw that someone had stole shots of her son and was claiming that he was hers. What the heck. I mean that is just ridiculous. I am committing to watermarking from here on out. I would hate for anyone to claim my little girl as their own. She is 100% mine. *big smiles*

I honestly have no idea why someone would do that. I mean people who know you, know that you have a child or not. It is so confusing to me. I guess it is a good thing that I cannot relate. Otherwise I would be just like them. 

So this is my attempt at watermarking. I figured her 20 month photo was a good testing image. I could see how someone would want to use this image. She is a serious bundle of cuteness.


Steps to Watermark:

1. Open Picassa (I downloaded it for free)
2. Select the photo you would like to watermark.
3. Click on the wrench (or commonly needed fixes)
4. Select text.
5. Type in the watermark verbiage.
6. Change to your desired font, size, and color (I use white).
7. Finally, change the transparency.
Tada!!!! You have a Watermark.


0 comments:

Post a Comment