October 8, 2012

Ugh, WHY Monday. Day 3-5

Do you like how I did that. My weekends are just way too busy to blog. Between juggling a 20 month old and watching the oldest play softball. I have my hands full. It was a really good weekend though. Anessa went 10-17 on the weekend. She is smashing the ball these days. I have to say that seeing the way she is hitting the ball right now, makes me that much more excited for the High School season to start. In addition to watching Anessa play. Brian, myself, and the baby watched a couple of college games. Cal vs. San Jose, and Cal vs. Nevada. I love watching the college teams play. They are so competitive compared to the Travel ball games.

Sunday, Averie and I stayed home. It was unpredictable how many games Nessa's team could play, and so I had no idea what I needed to pack. When they have days like that it is easier for me to stay home. I am not a huge fan of pack everything kind of days. So.....instead we ran errands with Grandma. I love going to Target. It is one of the best places to shop. I like the clothes, the toys, well everything. We also went to Safeway, for obvious reasons. We have been going through a gallon of milk every 2 days. It is ridiculous. After all the errands were ran, we headed back to Grandma's house and hung out. Averie had some lunch and very short nap. I napped a little with her. I think that is why I like it at Grandma's house. There is nothing for me to do. If I am at home and Averie is napping. I am off cleaning something, folding something, or washing something. It is always something.

Poor Averie had to sit in her old car seat. Daddy left her big girl car seat in the car he took with him to softball. Geese. I think this one is officially to small to use. She looks like a monster.


Auntie Amber bought Averie this cute top and bottom, so I decided to take some pictures of her in it. Grandma's backyard is the best for staging pictures Unfortunately Averie was not in the best of moods but I still got a couple of cute pictures out of her.  Next weekend we will take more, and some of her in her Halloween costume. That was the plan originally, but like I said she was not up for it. My Little girl is officially 20 months old. I cannot believe how fast time is flying.

@ 20 Months Averie is: Top 10

1. Loving books and being read to. She will grab a book and climb up onto my lap for me to read it to her. She also says book kind of. She goes "boo". We are working on the "K".

2. She also likes to play ball. I can throw it to her and she throws it back. She has a pretty good arm. I swear she says "ball" too. Pretty clear too. I say I guess, because I am so critical. I expect it to sound the same as when I say "ball".

3. Her speech is improving rapidly. She is really catching on quick these days.

4. Standing has improved, I am predicting walking by Halloween. I HOPE! *smiles*

5. She loves the water. The only problem with her being a water bug, is that she wants to swim in the big people pool. We put her pool out for her, and within minutes she darts off to the big pool.

6. She has 3 teeth, her two bottom ones, and a top molar. We noticed last night that she is finally getting her top teeth. Thank goodness. I was wondering if they were going to come in at all. It makes sense actually, she has been pretty grumpy lately.

7. Eating habits are excellent. She eats most table foods. Except for fast food. She uses a fork pretty well. I still have to stab the food for her, but she is getting the hang of it.

8. Starting to DANCE! This past weekend, she was dancing up a storm. It was too funny. I will post the video later this week.

9. Every time someone claps, she claps. Especially at Softball games. She likes to see good plays too.

10. Kisses. My favorite. Daddy and I are getting lots of kisses these days. She is so loving.





0 comments:

Post a Comment